Saturday, August 3, 2013

Going strong and no looking back

Well as soon as I think I have enough of a stock pile from the people who are afraid to order online.... LOL I sell out. The mail lady must wonder about me, I'm getting packages all the time. I am so excited for the 15th so get my paycheck for July.

So I am down officially 38 pounds and even my size 16s are getting loser from just last week. So much fun to weigh weekly and see the numbers go down. It's been really consistent. This past week I started drinking 2 slims a day and it's helped my pain levels tremendously. I am still doing just one accelerator a day (and honestly I haven't taken that consistently, I don't take it at all on weekends), 2 probio5 around supper time and again at bedtime, 2 biocleanse at supper and 2 again at bedtime. My candida spit test is still coming back positive after 2 weeks on my strict probio5 regiment, but the "jelly fish legs" aren't growing as long in the water. I am taking that as a good sign. My IBS issues are almost completely gone since starting the probio5 too. I haven't taken my lotronex in a good month now.




www.lovelypinklace.myplexusproducts.com


1 comment: